Maple and Whole Grain Mustard Chicken Breast Marinade
In collaboration with
10 min Prepping
30 min Cooking
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby potatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- Fresh parsley, to taste
- Brussels sprouts
Click the steps to erase them.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, maple syrup, and chicken broth.
- In an oven-safe pan, fry the baby potatoes in olive oil. Add the chicken breasts and marinade. Simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and bake for 25 minutes.
Garnish with a touch of fresh parsley, to taste. Serve with a side of oven-roasted Brussels sprouts.
You may also marinate the chicken breasts for a few hours before cooking.