MAPLE CHICKEN WITH GARLIC BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
Served with roasted carrots
25 min Cooking
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (3 ml) Provence herbs
- 700 g Nantes carrots, halved or quartered lengthwise
- Salt and ground pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and Provence herbs in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Place chicken thighs in an airtight container and pour in three quarters of the marinade. Close the container, shake, and refrigerate 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade as well.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Mix carrots and remaining marinade in a large bowl, lightly drain, and place on a large baking sheet.
- Drain chicken thighs and place among the carrots. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until chicken and carrots are cooked. Serve immediately.