IRISH STEW WITH CARROT SALSA
In collaboration with
Hubert Cormier, Nutritionniste
15 min Prepping
- 2 lbs (900 g) Exceldor boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5 ml) dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) salt
- 1 dash (1 ml) pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all seasoning ingredients in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Add chicken thighs and coat well with seasoning.
- Place chicken in a cast iron dish and add water.
- Cook for 45 to 60 minutes until chicken is well done.
- Meanwhile, combine carrots, onion, parsley, and olive oil in another bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Serve chicken thighs over carrot salsa.