HONEY, LEMON AND THYME ROAST TURKEY
6 and more Portions
15 min Prepping
- 2 lemons, quartered
- ½ cup (125 ml) honey
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) butter
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) soy sauce
Click the steps to erase them.
- Place all glaze ingredients in a saucepan and heat for 10 minutes over medium.
- Remove “Freezer to Oven” whole turkey from bag and place directly in a roasting pan, without thawing.
- The plastic leg tie is specially designed for oven cooking.
- Place roasting pan in oven with lid on.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Click here to consult the cooking table for “Freezer to Oven” whole turkey.
- Two hours before end of cooking time, brush lemon wedges with glaze and place around turkey.
- Regularly brush turkey with glaze.