HONEY CURRY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
15 min Prepping
45 min Cooking
- 2 six-packs of Exceldor chicken drumsticks
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) liquid honey
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) prepared mustard (yellow mustard)
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 acorn squash, seeded and cut into 12 sections
- Salt and pepper to taste
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) with rack in middle position.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and add honey. Mix well and add mustard, curry powder, and garlic. Stir until mixture is smooth and even. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place drumsticks and squash sections in a large bowl and cover with honey curry mixture. Mix by hand and make sure drumsticks and squash are well coated.
- Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and bake for 45 minutes. Turn drumsticks and squash over halfway through cooking to make sure each piece becomes golden brown on all sides.
- Serve with wild rice.