GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH NECTARINES, QUINOA, AND CREAMY CURRY VINAIGRETTE
In collaboration with
25 min Prepping
10 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 ml) quinoa
- 3 cups (750 ml) garden salad mix (or a 142 g package)
- 3 nectarines, diced
- 1 cup (250 ml) cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 radishes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) 10% cream
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) curry powder
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) rice vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
- Pinch of salt
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a nonstick skillet (preferably a grill type), heat oil over medium heat, then brown diced chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions and refrigerate to cool completely.
- Place salad, quinoa, nectarine cubes, cheese cubes, sliced radishes, and grilled diced chicken in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve in large bowls topped with a spoonful of vinaigrette.