FESTIVE CHICKEN, FIG, AND BACON BITES
8 and more Portions
recipes.30 MIN Brining
15 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine chicken, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Place figs in a small bowl, cover with hot water, and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Drain figs and set soaking water aside.
- Place a chicken cube and fig half on a bacon half and wrap tightly. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat for remaining chicken cubes.
- In a small saucepan, bring fig soaking water, honey, and balsamic vinegar to a boil. Reduce by half for about 5 minutes or until mixture has a syrupy consistency. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C) and place rack in top position.
- Arrange chicken bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush each bite with balsamic glaze.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes and serve hot.