CHICKEN THIGH FUSILLI WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
15 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 2 packages Exceldor chicken thighs
- 2½ cups (625 ml) fusilli
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup (185 ml) low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) 15% cooking cream
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 4 cups (1 l) broccoli, cut into florets
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fusilli 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the thighs into pieces and remove visible fat.
- In a measuring cup, combine the Dijon mustard, chicken stock, shallot and cream.
- In a frying pan over high heat, brown the chicken with olive oil for about 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in the mustard sauce, reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 8 to 9 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- After the fusilli have cooked for 9 minutes, add the broccoli to the cooking water and cook the pasta and broccoli together for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli. In the pot, combine the chicken, sauce, pasta and broccoli. Serve.