CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND RICOTTA PUFF PASTRIES
In collaboration with
Nancy Bordeleau, Cinq Fourchettes
6 and more Portions
40 min Prepping
40 min Cooking
- 16 phyllo pastry sheets, thawed
- 400 g container ricotta
- 500 g bag frozen spinach, thawed and rinsed
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
Click the steps to erase them.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet and cook chicken thighs. Meanwhile, combine spinach, ricotta, and sprigs of thyme.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Once the chicken thighs are cooked, cut them into small pieces and combine with ricotta mixture.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Lay a phyllo pastry sheet on work surface. Lightly oil.
- Lay another sheet over the first and lightly oil.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut pastry into three strips lengthwise.
- Place 2 tbsp. of filling on upper corner of strip.
- Fold pastry over into a triangle. Continue folding in triangles to the end of the strip.
- Place puff on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat these steps to make the other puffs.
- Drizzle a little oil over puffs and bake for 20 minutes.