CHICKEN BREASTS WITH SWISS CHARD AND GOAT CHEESE SAUCE
In collaboration with
Trois fois par jour
10 min Prepping
40 min Cooking
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 100g goat cheese
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 5 cups Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 7 or 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180 °C) with rack in middle position.
- In a skillet, heat butter over high heat, then brown chicken 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and place in an oven-proof baking dish. Reduce heat to medium.
- Sauté green onions, garlic, and anchovies for 3 to 4 minutes. Add flour and stir.
- Add chicken broth, goat cheese, and cream. Stir well—the sauce should be nice and creamy.
- Add Swiss chard and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Season sauce and pour it over chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning as needed, garnish with basil, and serve.