10 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (55 g) butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) mild curry paste
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) almond butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) 15% cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato purée (passata)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter and brown diced chicken with onion and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and almond butter and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Reduce heat to medium, add cream and tomato purée, and continue cooking uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and garnish with fresh cilantro before serving.