Marinated chicken with grilled corn salsa
Pro tip Once completed, click the steps to erase them.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and coat the breasts. Marinate for 3 to 12 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to high. When you are ready to cook, reduce heat to medium and grill chicken breasts for about 20 minutes, turning from time to time and basting with the marinade. Or, brown chicken in a skillet with some oil and finish cooking in a 350 °F (180 °C) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Grill ears of corn directly on the BBQ grate or in a very hot pan that will create visible marks. Leave to cool before removing kernels.
- Combine all corn salsa ingredients in a bowl. Season and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts and garnish with grilled corn salsa.
For even more fresh flavor, top chicken breasts with a salsa made of avocado, tomato, lime juice, cumin, and cilantro, and with sour cream or Greek yogurt.