GRILLED CHICKEN NAAN ROLLS, CHEESE AND ROASTED PEPPERS
6 and more Portions
15 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
- 150 g Tartare Garlic & Herbs cheese at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) butter
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. (7.5 ml) honey
- A pinch salt
- 2 red peppers
- 1 bag mini pita breads
- Your choice of fresh herbs
Click the steps to erase them.
- Marinate chicken breasts for at least 3 hours in fridge. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) with rack in middle position.
- In a pan on high heat, melt 1 tbsp. (15 ml) butter and sear chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side until golden. Season. Remove chicken breasts from pan and place in an ovenproof dish. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- In a saucepan, fry onion in butter (15 ml) until caramelized, approximately 10 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar, honey, and salt. Cook 2 to 3 more minutes or until the mixture has a syrupy consistency.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from oven. Set oven to broil and roast two whole peppers, turning every 2 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside 5 minutes in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. Peel roasted peppers and cut into strips.
- Whip Tartare cheese in a bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Assemble all ingredients and garnish with fresh herbs.